2014/01/09

1/7 _ Psalms 5:7-12















But because of your great love I can come into your house; I can worship in your holy Temple and bow down to you in reverence.
Lord, I have so many enemies ! Lead me to do your will; make your way plain for me to follow.
What my enemies say can never be trusted; they only want to destroy.
Their words are flattering and smooth, but full of deadly deceit.
Condemn and punish them, O God; may their own plots cause their ruin. Drive them out of your presence because of their many sins and their rebellion against you.
But all who find safety in you will rejoice; they can always sing for joy.
Protect those who love you; because of you they are truly happy.
You bless those who obey you, Lord; your love protects them like a shield.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God opens His arms for me widely.


promises:

  • God hears more than I pray.
  • God answers more than I ask.
  • God gives more than I imagine.


attitudes:

  • I don't need to worry about tomorrow's interview because my God is with me.
  • I don't need to listen the negative thoughts in my mind.


sins:

  • O Lord, my enemy said that I have not obeyed you, I am still smoking.
  • O Lord, I know You know I have tried to quit for several times and I won't give up. 
  • O Lord, I don't care what my enemy says. I only know You will help me to quit successfully.


good examples:

  • Never let the things I want make me forget the things I already have. be joyful all the time.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • When the children of Israel were in the desert, I gave them fresh manna from heaven every morning. The didn't have to worry about tomorrow because when tomorrow came, there was fresh manna again. I am your provision every day. I will help you every day.