2014/01/09

1/5 _ Psalms 4















Answer me when I pray, O God, my defender !
When I was in trouble, you helped me.
Be kind to me now and hear my prayer.
How long will you people insult me?
How long will you love what is worthless and go after what is false?
Remember that the Lord has chosen the righteous for his own, and he hears me when I call to him.
Tremble with fear and stop sinning; think deeply about this, when you lies in silence on your beds.
Offer the right sacrifices to the Lord, ad put your trust in him.
There are many who pray: "Give us more blessings, O Lord. Look on us with kindness !"
But the joy that you have given me is more than they will ever have with all their grain and wine.
When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace; you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God can hear me.
  • God can answer me.
  • God can feel I feel.


promises:

  • The Lord will begin to lead me when I call to Him.
  • The Lord will answer me when I pray.
  • The Lord will save me when I trust in Him. 
  • Money cannot make people sleep well, only God can make people sleep in peace.


attitudes:

  • Do I walk in God's Spirit joyfully every day?
  • Do I offer the right sacrifices to the Lord?
  • Do I forgive others as the Lord has done for me?


sins:

  • O Lord, I shouldn't just dwell with You on a Sunday morning pilgrimage. Or come to You only in trouble. I should every day seek Your presence through prayer and bible study.


good examples:

  • If I don't know what to do in a particular situation, I must go to the word of God. 
  • If I don't know what to do in a particular situation, I must spend some time in prayer and meditate in the word of God.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I have got places for you to go and right people for you to meet. 
  • What you need to do is to trust in me.