2014/01/06

1/1_Psalms 1













Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for God.
Instead, they find joy in obeying the law of the Lord, and they study it day and night.
They are like trees that grow beside a stream, that bear fruit at the right time, and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do.
But evil people are not like this at all; they are like straw that the wind blows away.
Sinners will be condemned by God and kept apart from God's own people.
The righteous are guided and protected by the Lord, but the evil are on the way to their doom.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • Only my Father in Heaven has the real power to transform me.


promises:

  • The word of God will nourish me, encourage me and impart wisdom and favor to me.


attitudes:

  • When I stop thinking like the world, and start meditating on God's Word so that I can believe and think right, I will live right for His glory.


sins:

  • The battle is not so much out there as it is in my mind. I need to replace erroneous beliefs that have kept me bound with pure truths from God's Word. 


good examples:

  • I declare that the word of God will renew my beliefs and thoughts, and as God is faithful to His Word, this year will be a year of breakthroughs for me. Amen.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I want to encourage you to begin meditating on my word like never before.
  • I assure you that you will kick that addiction, overcome depression and low self-esteem, and walk in greater health and success, when you believe right about me, about yourself and about your future.