2014/01/13

1/12 _ Psalms 7:13-17















he takes up his deadly weapons and aims his burning arrows.
See how wicked people think up evil; they plan trouble and practice deception.
But in the traps they set for others, they themselves get caught.
So they are punished by their own evil and are hurt by their own violence.
I thank the Lord for his justice; I sing praises to the Lord, the Most High.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • There is none greater than my God.


promises:

  • Speak life to my dreams. 
  • Speak the word of God to my dreams, which is life and truth that will set me free.


attitudes:

  • This world may try to push me down, but I believe God wants to lift my up.


sins:

  • I should not give up on my dreams with my words before I give up with my actions.


good examples:

  • Receive God's strength and pass it on to others through encouraging words.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • You may have made mistakes, but quit being critical of yourself.
  • Be bold enough to celebrate who you were made to be. 
  • Be proud of who you are.