2014/01/09

1/8 _ Psalms 6:1-5















Lord, don't be angry and rebuke me !
Don't punish me in your anger !
I am worn out, O Lord; have pity on me !
Give me strength; I am completely exhausted and my whole being is deeply troubled.
How long, O Lord, will you wait to help me?
Come and save me, Lord; in your mercy rescue me from death.
In the world of the dead you are not remembered; no one can praise you there.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God will never ever be angry with me. 
  • God loves to help me.
  • God loves to hear my prayer.


promises:

  • God is faithful and He will do a new thing in my life. 
  • My Heavenly Father will never let me down.


attitudes:

  • Waiting for God is never a waste of time. 


sins:

  • O Lord, I won't listen to my enemy says to me that I make God angry.
  • What I know is that I have been made the righteousness of God in Jesus. Christ, I have been placed in right-standing with God through the sacrifice of Jesus at Calvary.


good examples:

  • When I read over a scripture and I think I got it, then I'd better to pray over that scripture and let my spiritual mind start to percolate. Because all of sudden, I will find something in there I didn't know I had.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • When you see a problem looming in your tomorrow, don't be afraid or dismayed. Look to me, your Father in Heaven, and see my grace and salvation deliver you.