2014/01/13

1/15 _ Psalms 9:9-14















The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a place of safety in times of trouble.
Those who know you, Lord, will trust you; you do not abandon anyone who comes to you.
Sing praise to the Lord, who rules in Zion ! Tell every nation what he has done !
God remembers those who suffer; he does not forget their cry, and he punishes those who wrong them.
Be merciful to me, O Lord ! See the sufferings my enemies cause me !
Rescue me from death, O Lord, that I may stand before the people of Jerusalem and tell them all the things for which I praise you. I will rejoice because you saved me.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is my all-power.
  • God will save me for sure.


promises:

  • The Lord will give me the strength to get through the trials I face.


attitudes:

  • Storms can strengthen me.
  • Learn to recognize God in the smallest and most ordinary things and my life will be amazingly exciting.


sins:

  • I should not waste this day being upset.
  • I should give me problems to God and let Him work on them while I enjoy my life.


good examples:

  • O Lord, thank You for opening doors. 
  • O Lord, please, close doors in my life that need be closed.
  • O Lord, please, do not let my ex-friends call me again.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • There are some people you don't like.
  • they are just thorns in your side and they stick you every time you are in close proximity to them.
  • Do you like those prickly people? No.
  • Do you have to love them? Yeah.
  • You may not understand why they do the things they do or why they talk so bad about you, but make an effort to release them.
  • Sometimes you may mess up and say something you shouldn't, but just work on it and try your best to do right. 
  • Do allow bitterness to take a hold in your heart.
  • Forgive them, pray for them and love them, even if you don't like what they do or say.
  • Remember, you don't have to like them, but you do have to love them as I do.