2014/01/09

1/6 _ Psalms 5:1-6















Listen to my words, O Lord, and hear my sighs.
Listen to my cry for help, my God and king !
I pray to you, O Lord; you hear my voice in the morning; at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer.
You are not a God who is pleased with wrongdoing; you allow no evil in your presence.
You cannot stand the sight of the proud; you hate all wicked people.
You destroy all liars and despise violent, deceitful people.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is with us all the time.


promises:

  • God doesn't make failures.


attitudes:

  • Do I wait for God's answer angrily? or happily and hopefully?


sins:

  • O Lord, help me to trust You. Help me to love You. Help me to live for You.
  • O Lord, help me to quit smoking.
  • O Lord, have You heard my sighs?


good examples:

  • Dear God, 
  • I need you. 
  • I am humbly calling out to you.
  • I am tired of doing things my way.
  • Help me to start doing things Your way.
  • I invite you into my life to be my Lord and be my Savior.
  • Fill the emptiness in me with your Holy Spirit and make me whole.
  • In the name of Jesus, I pray.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Have you ever read this below:
  • "When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during the test."