2014/01/09

1/4 _ Psalms 3














I have so many enemies, Lord, so many who turn against me !
They talk about me and say, "God will not help him."
But you, O Lord, are always my shield from danger; you give me victory and restore me courage.
I call to the Lord for help, and from his sacred hill he answers me.
I lie down and sleep, and all night long the Lord protects me.
I am not afraid of the thousands of enemies who surround me on every side.
Come, Lord ! Save me, my God ! You punish my enemies and leave them powerless to harm me.
Victory comes from the Lord - may he bless his people.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is not mad at me to hear my crying.


promises:

  • Just seek after God, I will have the turnaround.
  • God will have mercy on me.
  • God will empower me while I am weak.


attitudes:

  • My Heavenly Father loves me so much and loves to hear from me everything that troubles me.
  • Do I tell God everything that I have been afraid of?


sins:

  • O Lord, I should have expressed my all feeling to you, but not to hide.
  • O Lord, I should not have pretended I was strong enough in front of You.


good examples:

  • I declare this is the day the Lord has made.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I would love you to enjoy the journey in your life every day. 
  • However, I know sometimes you will feel upset.
  • That is alright. Do not be afraid to let me know what you have been afraid of.
  • Let me know, then I will impart wisdom to you.