2014/04/28

Under the Care of the Good Shepherd



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pasture; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.  Psalm 23:1-4

I can live life confident and at peace because Jesus, my strong and able Shepherd, is watching over me.

Lord Jesus, thank You for being my good Shepherd and watching over me. Thank You for defending and protecting me when I'm helpless, and providing for me when I'm in lack. Thank You for leading me with Your Word and wisdom whenever I'm in doubt and don't know what to do. With You as my Shepherd, I don't have to live life worried about my needs or my future. I believe You will cause me to walk in green pastures of provision and rest and to always see Your goodness. Amen.